Adelaide Quantity Surveyor Services
A tax depreciation report is essential in being able to claim the most depreciation that you can from your Adelaide investment property.
Our detailed reports completed by our specialist Adelaide Quantity Surveyor are fully compliant with the Australian Taxation Office requirements.
Our service includes:
- On-site inspection of the property by one of our fully qualified surveyors
- Analysis of the total building cost including past and present renovations/extensions
- Identification of plant and equipment items which can be depreciated separately
- Identification of furniture items (if applicable)
- A tax depreciation and capital allowance report complete with a 20 year summary
Where do we service?
SJB Quantity Surveyors provide quantity surveyor and tax depreciation services in Adelaide and surrounding areas including Victor Harbour, Glenelg, Mount Barker, Whyalla, McLaren Vale, Elizabeth and Salisbury to name a few.
We draw from over 20 years of experience when preparing a quantity surveyors and tax depreciation report in Adelaide and offer our services for residential, commercial, industrial and short term holiday accommodation properties.
Our staff keep up to date with the current taxation laws and work closely with accountants to ensure our clients receive maximum returns for their investment properties.
As well as providing services in Adelaide, we can assist clients in other Australian major cities, including Melbourne and professional assistance in Sydney. Feel free to contact us by calling 1300 488 375, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in an online form.