Why we are the preferred Brisbane Quantity Surveyor & Tax Depreciation Specialists
A tax depreciation report is a necessary document to give to your accountant so you can get the full benefits of deductions from your taxable income.
- We are not just another faceless company – Meet Steve – Brisbane Quantity Surveyor Extraordinaire who will work with you from start to finish.
- We make sure that we can offer you the most competitive pricing.
- Accountants love us – we don’t fill your report with useless jargon, they are designed to be user friendly & to maximise returns.
- Customers love us – have a look at out Google plus reviews – we didn’t make these up!
Don’t need to read further? Get the ball rolling and Contact us now.
It’s not easy to choose a Brisbane Quantity Surveyor when the market appears flooded with choices, however SJB Quantity Surveyors are experts when it comes to quantity surveying and tax depreciation in Brisbane and regional areas including the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
When selecting us for your tax depreciation report, you gain access to a local family-owned and operated business with a qualified team that has over 20 years of experience in the construction market, making us the preferred choice and local specialist. Click here to read about why the choice of a Quantity Surveyor is important.
Our expert surveyors prepare detailed tax depreciation schedules which allow you to claim the legitimate deductions necessary for you to receive the highest possible savings. Don’t wait for your accountant to tell you that need this report to complete your tax, stay one step ahead and get it now.
There are two types of claimable depreciation:
Division 43 – Capital Works Deductions:
- These are deductions that you can claim that are a part of the original construction cost of the building.
Division 40 – Plant and Equipment Allowances:
Plant and Equipment allowances are things within the building that can be included for depreciation.
Things like carpet, appliances, air conditioning, curtains and blinds and hot water systems to name a few. Many investors have furnished units where the furniture can all be claimed for depreciation as well.
We want to make sure that you can get the best possible deductions and will work with you to achieve this end. Head to our Request a Quote link to find out how much one of our comprehensive reports costs.
Visit our Blog for examples of past properties.